George Eastman Museum Admission
Enter the world of photography and film! George Eastman Museum is one of the world’s foremost collections of photography and cinema and the historic estate of George Eastman, the pioneer of popular photography and motion picture film. The museum’s robust exhibition schedule features contemporary and historic photography as well as moving image art. The National Historic Landmark mansion and gardens tell the story of how this visionary entrepreneur and philanthropist lived for almost thirty years during the early twentieth century.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- George Eastman Museum Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour in specific days
- A Hands-on Discovery Room for children
- Entry/Admission - George Eastman Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: George Eastman Museum, 900 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14607-2298
The George Eastman Museum is located in Rochester, New York, on the estate of George Eastman, the pioneer of popular photography and motion picture film. Founded in 1947 as an independent nonprofit institution, it is the world’s oldest photography museum and one of the oldest film archives. The museum holds unparalleled collections—encompassing several million objects—in the fields of photography, cinema, and photographic and cinematographic technology, and photographically illustrated books. The institution is also a longtime leader in film preservation and photographic conservation.
The museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sundays, 11am-5pm. The mansion and gardens may be visited self-guided or through a docent-guided tour, which is included with museum admission. Mansion tours are offered Tuesday-Saturday, 10:30am and 2pm and Sundays at 2pm. Garden tours (May-September) are offered Tuesday-Friday at noon and Saturday-Sunday at noon and 3:30pm.
The museum's exhibitions change frequently. Gallery tours are offered daily at 1pm. A hands-on Discovery Room for children is located on the second floor of the mansion.
There is always something new and different to engage, educate, or entertain you at the Eastman Museum.
Departure Point :George Eastman Museum
Departure Time :Museum Hours
Tuesday-Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.