Get started with mountainbike
The aim of the course is to get the basic techniques of having fun while safely riding in terrain, both up and down and along technical forest paths. You will get inspiring tips on things you can practice to continue developing on your mountain bike.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
At Fjälläventyr’s mountain bike course in Sälen you get the best tools and know-how to safely and securely enjoy singletrail riding on a mountain bike. We mix theory and practice and show you how to go around curves and over rocks and obstacles. We do it in small groups with experienced and inspiring instructors.
The course is suitable for adults of all ages, as well as adolescents in the company of adults. The aim of the course is making you feel safe on the singletracks of Sälen on your own and you will also receive tips on exercises to do yourself. Feel free to bring your own bike, if you need equipment you can rent from us!
Departure Point :Fäbodvägen 10, 780 67 Sälen, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.