Giverny & Versailles Day Trip with Lunch & Hotel Transfer from Paris
Discover two major attractions, in a day trip, around Paris: the home and gardens of the « Master of Impressionism » and the Estate of the « Sun King », Louis XIV. The two destinations are a must for anyone visiting Paris, representing the Zenith of France’s greatest artistic movements.
Made famous for the atmosphere and untamed beauty of Monet's Gardens with the iconic Japanese bridge and lilly ponds, you will discover Giverny Village before lunch at the well known “Moulin de Fourges”. Then you will see Louis XIV’s breathtaking Hall of Mirrors and discover the magnificence of Versailles in the company of a Licenced Guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided Tour in English inside the Palace of Versailles
- Lunch with Drinks
- Small-group tour (8 Max)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
In the afternoon, you will be driven to Versailles Palace, residence of the Sun King, Louis XIV, to enjoy a guided visit of Louis XIV’s suite, the Hall of Mirrors and more… After your guided tour inside the castle you will also have some remaining time to discover the famous “A la Française” gardens.
The Musical Fountain Show takes place every weekend from April to October. During this period access to the gardens will be included to see the fountains and groves spring to life to the rhythm of the music: On Saturdays and Sundays from April to October + some additional dates (May 8,10, 22, 29, June 5, 12, 19, 26 and August 15)
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
After meeting your driver/guide at the doorstep of your hotel, you will be driven from Paris to Giverny,
in the comfort of an air-conditioned minibus, and you will start your day with the visit of Claude Monet’s property. Located in the Normandy Region, about 50 miles north of Paris, Claude Monet’s Home is one of the most popular tour destination around Paris.
There you will discover the famous gardens created by the most famous of the Impressionist painters often referred to as the father
of Impressionism, though not the first to have painted in « a style that would become known as Impressionism ».
You will enjoy the sight of the well-known Japanese bridge in the midst of its flowered paths and wather-lily ponds, and the house, with its pink crushed brick façade, where the leader of the Impressionist School spent 43 years from 1883 until his death in 1926.
After a morning spent in one of this most inspirational settings, you will head off to the banks of the Epte River where you will have lunch at the lovely “Moulin de Fourges” restaurant, a 200-year-old mill. The architecture of this listed site, dating back to the 18th century, draws its inspiration from hamlet of Marie-Antoinette at Versailles.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Hotels located in Paris.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small Group Tour 8 persons max
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- Though the access to the castle is a priority access with a time reserved, you may still have to wait on arrival, especially during peak season, period during which there is a lot of visitors.
- Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, & there will be no refund if tour is missed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.