Giza pyramids & Egyptian museum from Sharm el sheikh to Cairo by plane
Pyramids of Giza are one of the seven wonders of the world, the best thing you can ever see in Egypt and also in the world you will see the greatness of the old Egyptian minds, on the other side you will see many types of the Egyptian monuments in the Egyptian museum that aren't be found in any other country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- round domestic flight
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
pick up from sharm el shikh hotel then Transfer to the domestic sharm el shiekh airport airport. Departure by plane to Cairo. Arrival, meet by our local representatives and Start your full day visiting the Egyptian museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tut- Ankh- Amon collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit the great pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then some shopping at papyrus musuem and perfume factory then Departure by plane to Sharm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
sharm el sheikh hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.