Giza Pyramids , Sphinx , Memphis and Sakkara with Camel Ride Tour
See the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day with very delicious Egyptian meal for lunch . First, visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx with Camel Ride Tour at the pyramids then go to the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis the first ancient capital of Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Camel Ride Tour
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the program
Our Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or in Giza, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Have your special Camel Ride tour in the Panorama pyramids for about 30 minutes Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser then Visit the institute of papyrus to see the manual way to make the first paper all over the world.
Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant after that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II. Also during the day tour you will have a great chance to do shopping and get some Egyptian souvenirs . after that we will transfer you back to your hotel.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
• Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off will be at your hotel in Cairo or Giza .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.