Giza Pyramids and Cairo in Private Tour for 8 hours
Experience the iconic pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, the fascinating Khan Al-Khalili market, and the Egyptian Museum all in one day! When you take this unmissable tour, you will discover the most famous tourist sites around Cairo accompanied by an expert in Egyptian history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Transfers in air conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist Guide
- Bottled water on board
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees
- All taxes and service charge
- Traditional lunch
- Camel ride around the pyramids for 20 minutes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
We will collect you from your hotel in Cairo early in the morning before heading to one of the most famous landmarks in Eygpt - the Pyramids of Giza.
Located about 11 miles from the capital, we will encounter the three iconic pyramids: Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. We will learn all about the history of these ancient monuments, and why they were built, thanks to the expert in Egyptian history who will accompany us throughout the tour.
Our visit continues at the legendary Great Sphinx, where we will reveal a fascinating secret which it holds. Then we explore the Valley Temple where the purification of the king's mummy took place before burial.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
We then return to Cairo where our tour continues at the Khan Al-Khalili market, browsing the stalls selling spices, leather products, and jewelery. You can even try your negotiating skills by haggling with the sellers.
Before continuing our guided tour, we will refuel with a traditional meal in the center of the city.
Our tour finally ends with a visit to the Egyptian Museum to see, among other relics, the funeral mask of Tutankhamen, discovered in 1922. At the end of the afternoon, we will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pickup from any place from Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.