Giza Pyramids and Sphinx: Half-Day Private Tour Including Lunch with Camel Ride
See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world on this guided, private, half-day tour. Marvel at the Great Sphinx, a large half-human, half-lion statue, and the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex. Also, take a ride on a camel for a view of more pyramids along the Giza plateau at the edge of the Sahara Desert. All entrance fees plus lunch and a hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wi-Fi on board
- Lunch - Egyptian traditional restaurant in Giza
- Bottled water on board
- Camel ride for 30 minutes
- Entrance fees to the sight.
What's excluded :
- Any additional visit not mentions in the itinerary
Meet your tour-guide in your hotel lobby and depart in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the Giza Plateau.
The tour begins by exploring the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will visit the Pyramid of Cheops (The Great Pyramid of Giza), the largest pyramid in the world.
Continue your tour with visits to the Pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinus. Learn the architectural significance and fascinating history of these magnificent structures.
While on the Giza Plateau, you will see The Great Sphinx of Giza and learn about the mystery of one of the oldest and largest sculptures in the world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup you from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.