Glamping near Ranikhet (2n3d)
Perched on terraced mountain slopes, your campsite in the hills of Uttarakhand is surrounded by pretty forests of thick oak trunks and towering, thin pine trees. These forests are home to a number of exotic, native and migratory birds, turning the campsite into a bird lover's paradise. With idyllic scenery all around the campsite, you can simply grab a hot cup of tea and spend hours with blissful views of the mountains.
At the campsite, you'll spend the night in Swiss tents with a personal sit-out area and attached bathroom with hot water supply. Inside the tent, you'll have clean linen, soft beds, table with chairs and racks for your luggage. You'll enjoy delicious meals with mix of Indian and continental cuisine, cooked with locally-sourced ingredients for a dash of the traditional Kumaoni taste.
Experience the rich Kumaoni culture of the villages.
Go on short walks to get photogenic view of the woods.
Spot brightly-coloured, alpine birds chirping in the trees.
What's included :
- Accommodation for 2 nights in large Swiss tent with attached washroom on twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: hot water supply, clean linen, bed-sheets, beds, luggage and clothes rack
- All veg/non-veg breakfasts and dinners from dinner on Day1 to breakfast on Day3, morning/evening tea
- Guided village walk and hike to Syahi Devi temple
- Services of experienced campsite staff
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between your home city and the campsite
- Upgrade meal plan to all meals from lunch on Day1 to breakfast on Day3(available at additional cost)
- Heritage walk to Almora or heritage walk to Ranikhet (available at an additional cost)
- Guided village walk with lunch at local villager's home (available at an additional cost)
- Transport between Almora/Ranikhet and the campsite for heritage walk (available at additional cost)
- Any costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as additional meals, alcohol or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Spend three days at a beautiful campsite in remote Uttarakhand, in the company of blooming wild-flowers, tall pine trees, cooing alpine birds and rolling hills on the horizon. On a guided village walk from the campsite, explore the mountain slopes that are dotted with small communities with smiling villagers and little kids. A short hike from the campsite can also take you to the local Syahi Devi temple, a great way to spend the afternoon. At an additional cost, you can also explore the traditional Kumaoni culture with a local guide on heritage walks in Ranikhet and Almora.
A culture-rich experience of Uttarakhand, this glamping trip near Ranikhet is a great way to escape the city life and spend a few days in the mountains.
Departure Point :Nayalap - Rural Himalayan Glamping, Near Hedakhan Ashram, Village Salla Rautela, Post Shitlakhet, Uttarakhand 263678, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers