Going down the stream to Coria
A pleasant excursion with different panoramas in which you will enjoy the walk. You have the additional interest of briefly crossing the Guadalquivir river.
per adult from
What's included :
- baby seats
- Use of bicycle
- bottle of water and helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coria del Rio, Coria del Rio, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Feel the flow which the river has. Situated between the Aljarafe, the marshes and the country side , you will find Coria, a town which
has seen many pass through in its history and always has been associated with the river. This area was known to the Phoenicians, the Vikings, the Muslims and in the 17th th century to the Japanese who established their diplomatic court here. Many locals today still have Japón as there surname, evidence of their ancestry. Today Coria is one of the many peripheric towns of Sevilla but it preserves its links to the river as local fisherman still fish this part of the river.
This route is 22kms long, leading you 12kms downstream to the town of Coria del Río. It is an agreeable and easy route and although there are short stretches of quiet road for the most part it is on pathways. It is apt for families. Children must always be supervised. It has the added interest that you cross the rio Guadalquivir and once in the town you can try the fish at the local bars and restaurants.
Leaving Coria you will pass by some of the newer sections of the port of Seville until you arrive at the río Guadaíra. From here on you will enjoy the pathway next the river where you can see a variety of bird life and herds of free roaming horses. Once on the local country road it is a short easy ride to the río Guadalquivir where you take a small river ferry to Coria where the route ends, and you can take a rest in the park enjoying the bars and restaurants.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tuscany Ride a Bike, Av. de Menéndez Pelayo, 43, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.