Golden Circle and Waterfalls tour my minibus from Reykjavík
Enjoy Iceland´s most famous traveling route and visit the beautiful national park Thingvellir, the magnificent erupting Geysir and the ever impressive waterfall Gullfoss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
One of the most interesting locations in Iceland due to its geological and historical importance. It holds the meeting of the American and Eurasian tectonic plates, but also this place was chosen to celebrate the general assembly, this is where Iceland's parliament was founded in 930 A.D.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Oxararfoss, Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
Even though this beautiful waterfall is not one of the biggest in the country, it is one of the Icelandic people’s most well-loved waterfalls due to its location and for its historical significance
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Laugarvatn, Laugarvatn, South Region
Laugarvatn geothermal area is very popular due to the rye bread that locals bake in the ground.
Stop At: Efstidalur II - Kaffihús/ísbúð, South, Iceland
We will visit Efstidalur dairy farm for some ice cream and also to visit Icelandic cows and other animals.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Geysir, Geysir, South Region
Geysir geothermal area is quite stunning where you witness the geyser Strokkur erupts every five minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
The thundering Gullfoss waterfall tops many lists as a powerful and hypnotizing natural phenomenon
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fridheimar, Reykholt 801 Iceland
After having lunch (not included) at this tomato farm, we will gain an insight into the processes of greenhouse horticulture, with a short and informative talk on the subject.
Also, Friðheimar breeds Icelandic horses, so we will be able to see and pet a couple of them.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
It is one of several crater lakes in the area, known as Iceland's Western Volcanic Zone, which includes the Reykjanes peninsula and the Langjökull Glacier, created as the land moved over a localized hotspot, but it is the one that has the most visually recognizable caldera still intact.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup everywhere from Reykjavik area. For some streets in the downtown Reykjavik usage of bus stops is required.If your hotel or accommodation does not appear in the list, please enter your accommodation in the special requirements field.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.