Golden Circle Tour from Reykjavik Including Gullfoss and Geysir
Join an expertly guided tour from Reykjavik to experience geysers, waterfalls and some of the most exciting natural phenomena Iceland has to offer. In just 6-7 hours you'll visit the country's best known historical sites and natural wonders - making this excursion a perfect opportunity to see as much as possible without spending too much time.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- National Park fees
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Golden Circle Route
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
Head first to Thingvellir National Park with your guide. It was here, in the year 930, that the Icelandic national parliament was founded. Known locally as Althingi, the institution stands today as the oldest of its kind in the world, but that’s not the only reason it’s such a special place. It is here, in the Thingvellir National Park, that the mighty tectonic plates of North America and Europe meet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Continue on to the impressive Gullfoss waterfall, widely considered to be one of Iceland’s most beautiful sights. Gullfoss is fed by the Hvítá River, which tumbles down dramatically over a series of rocky steps into deep plunge pools below. Marvel at the falls’ power and perhaps take a moment to capture the views on camera.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
Journey on to the Haukadalur geothermal area, where the hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur await. Discover impressive geothermal features such as bubbling mud pools, and marvel at the Strokkur geyser’s regular eruptions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Golden Circle Route, Iceland
Iceland's most popular sightseeing route, where three of the country's most spectacular natural wonders can be seen on the same trip.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Gray Line Iceland, Klettagarðar, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is offered from most hotels and guesthouses in the capital area, as well as from cruise ports.Pick-ups from hotels in the city center are not possible from directly in front of the hotel due to traffic restrictions, instead passengers must come to the nearest bus pickup point.Ports
- Skarfabakki cruise port
- Miðbakki cruise port
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing. • May need to present COVID-19 free results from testing at the airport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.