Grenada Culinary Countryside Tour
If you really want to go off the beaten path, explore Grenada’s countryside on a culinary tour. You'll go by bus on a 6-hour tour through the country where you’ll visit local farms and gardens and travel through the rainforest to see where the local spices and fruits come from. You will also learn the techniques used to make Grenada’s National Dish “Oil Down”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- 10 bites, tastes and sips
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- The listed price does not include a USD$3 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- After meeting your guide at St George's in Grenada you will board your bus for the day. Before taking off you will take part in a short safety briefing. You will then travel along the lush countryside making a stop to one of Grenada's most beautiful waterfalls so wear walking shoes.
During this tour you will visit local visit local farms and gardens enjoying 10 tastings, bites and sips throughout your journey. Alcohol sips will be a part of this adventure for those of age. Come savor the spice of Grenada with your trusted and well-versed tour guides whose aim is to please your palate. See where the local spices and fruits come from in the rainforest and learn the techniques used to make Grenada’s National Dish “Oil Down”.
Departure Point :Saint George's, St George's, Grenada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is comfortable, walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bottle water
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if given at least 48 hours advance notice
- Waiver must be signed prior to tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Grenada Culinary Tour