Guayaquil City Tour Including the Light House of Cerro Santa Ana
Guayaquil, known as 'La Perla del Pacífico'. It's the largest and the most populous city in Ecuador. Its has been a city with a great commercial tradition and now it is betting on tourism, and it is developing as a national and international tourist destination being home of many international fairs and events.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guayaquil, Guayaquil, Guayas Province
Your tour will start with a pickup from your centrally located hotel in Guayaquil and then it will end at your hotel after we visit the amazing following sites.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parque Seminario, Avenida Chimborazo y calle Clemente Ballen, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
Visit the Seminario Park, also popularly known as Las Iguanas park, by the reptiles that dwell there. The site has its natural charm with trees and an artificial pond in which goldfish swim.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Catedral Metropolitana de Guayaquil, Clemente Ballen, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
We head then to the Metropolitan Cathedral . The Cathedral stands on the site where the first mother church of the New Town was built.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guayaquil Metropolitan Area, Ecuador
Then we proceed to the Plaza de Management. The Arosemena passage is one of the urban values of the Plaza. Crisscross the Municipal Palace, on a tour in which the visitor can admire the iron and glass cover with decorative stained glass. Around we can see the Nahim Isaias Museum, and monuments like: A Sucre, The Forge of Vulcan, the Fountain of Glory and Grace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre Morisca, Avenida Malecon Simon Bolivar y Calle 10 de Agosto, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
Then will visit the Tower Morisca known as the Public Clock Tower. We walk along the Malecon 2000 and we can see the towers of the four elements. We then arrive at the Monument to the 2 Liberators: Simon Bolivar and San Martin.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Faro de Guayaquil, Guayaquil EC090150 Ecuador
In July 2001 , the municipality of the city began a process of regeneration in the sector, giving the houses look more colonial. The Cerro Santa Ana is one of the most important points of tourist interest in the city. It is equipped with small squares as well as green areas for recreation and rest. There is a lighthouse at the top of the hill (18 meters high), a chapel and the Naval Museum, a place where guns and other artifacts are kept that were used in the days when the city was besieged by pirates. The most important attraction in this area is the complete view we have of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl Airport, Guayaquil Ecuador
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.