Guided Kayak Tour: Squamish Harbour and Estuary Tour
A gentle three hour tour of the Squamish Harbour and Estuary, exploring the ecology and waterways of this unique and beautiful environment.
Estuary ecosystems are comprised of salt marshes, mudflats, rocky intertidal shore, sea grass beds, tidal streams, and barrier beach habitats. The diversity of habitats found in estuaries, combined with the constant mixing of salt and fresh water produces a highly productive environment that is home to a great abundance of flora and fauna. When an abundance of organisms interact in an ecosystem, this area is said to be a hotspot for biodiversity. It is not out of the ordinary to encounter loons, blue herons, otters, harbour seals, bald eagles, and belted kingfishers.
The tours are in sheltered waters using stable single or double kayaks or SUPs, no experience necessary! All equipment is included.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Kayak, canoe, or SUP
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
A gentle tour of the Squamish Estuaries and harbour exploring the ecology and waterways of this unique and beautiful environment. The tours are in sheltered waters using stable single or double kayaks, canoe or SUP, no experience necessary! All equipment is included.
• Sea to Sky Adventure Company, 38551 Loggers Lane, Squamish, British Columbia V8B 0H2 Canada
Departure Point :Squamish Adventure Centre, 38551 Loggers Ln, Squamish, BC V8B 0H2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.