Guided Stand Up Paddleboard Tour
This 1-hour, guided, Paddleboard Tour is a great way to see Hilton Head Island from a different vantage point. Paddle through the calm inlets of the Low-country where wildlife resides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Paddleboard and necessary equipment
- Sightings of incredible wildlife
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Paddle in scenic marshways with an experienced guide to lead the way! The guide will provide information about the area along the way! You’ll have the chance of seeing dolphins, egrets, pelicans, herons, and manatees.
• One HHI, 86 Helmsman Way Palmetto Bay Marina, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3206
Departure Point :86 Helmsman Way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress appropriately for the water
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation for check-in.
- Maximum Weight of 285lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum weight 75 lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.