Guided Tour of Imperial Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Do not miss the opportunity to visit one of the finest masterpieces in the world.
Follow your guide through the largest amphitheater ever built, and imagine it as it was during the Roman Empire, completely covered in splendid travertine stone slabs.
Then, make your way over to the ruins of the Roman Forum, and skip the long lines to look at monuments from Ancient Rome. See the triumphal Arch of Titus and stroll along the Via Sacra.
per adult from
What's included :
- Welcome and assistance at Extra Value Tours meeting point
- Coliseum and Roman Forum Pre- reserved tickets with Priority Line access
- Professional guide
- Guided tour for Colosseum + Palatine Hill and insights about Roman Forum
- Headsets at disposal for the guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
visit inside the Coliseum, symbol of the Ancient Romann Times and heart of the city of Rome.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Walk trought the Sacred Way surrounded by the ruines of the old Roman Forum
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
visit the Palatine Hill
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gladiator Tours, Via di S. Giovanni in Laterano, 14, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- For safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors
- It is not permitted to enter the Colosseum with trolleys, large suitcases and backpacks, and any tools that could be harmful to other people or damage works of art
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.