Guided Tour to Hoi An Ancient City & Lantern Making Class from Da Nang or Hoi An
TOUR PROGRAM : MINIMUM : 2 PAX PER BOOKING
8:00a.m or 14:00p.m:Our guide and driver Pick you up at Your Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, Then Transfer you to Hoi an city, Next, You follow our guide to visit Japanese Bridge, Chinese assembly hall, Folklore Museum, Merchant House, Local Market, Old Quarter,
During your guided walking tour around the Hoi An old town,your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market .you will also have free time to do some shopping in Hoi An’s interesting shops.
Afterwards we will take you to visit a local lantern craftsman.Here you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the many stages of making them. After that you can make your own lantern, decorate, pack and keep it as a souvenir during the time in Hoian.
Finish The tour, we send you back to your hotelin Da Nang or Hoi An city.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Ticket in Hoi An city
- Lantern Making Class Fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
What's excluded :
- Meals, Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide
Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An
See why Hoi An is one of the most visited towns in Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Handicraft Workshop, 9 D Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An Vietnam
visit a local lantern craftsman. Here you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the many stages of making them. After that you can make your own lantern, decorate, pack and keep it as a souvenir during the time in Hoian.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.