Guided Tour to Pyramids,Sphinx ,Egyptian Museum & Khan El-khalili with Tickets
Hitting up Egypt’s most impressive attractions can be hard if you don’t have a means of transport. This Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum tour makes it easy for you to see the sites by taking care of round-trip transport from your hotel. See the Great Pyramids of Giza with the Great Sphinx of Giza and the Egyptian Museum with many Egyptian artifacts including some of Tutankhamun.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to the sights
- All the taxes and service charge
- Camel ride for 25 minutes
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Start with a pickup from your central Cairo or Giza hotel by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Meet your Egyptologist guide, and set off to explore the city’s highlights. If there’s something you want to see more of, let your guide know: your tour is private, so the itinerary can be tailored to your interests and will last between 6-8 hours.
Visit the Giza Plateau in the el-Giza district, to admire the three Giza pyramids. Marvel at these massive ancient burial tombs, built around 2,500 BC, and learn how and why they were constructed. Get free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost) and explore its empty inner chambers independently — your guide is not permitted to enter with you.
Gaze up at the colossal Sphinx, the enigmatic statue of a human-headed lion that guards the pyramids, and if you wish, visit the Solar Boat Museum (additional cost); home to the funerary boat of Khufu, the pharaoh for whom the Great Pyramid was built. Admire the beautiful wooden boat, once used to transport Khufu’s body to the site, and learn how its remnants were discovered and reassembled.
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then, head inside Cairo’s Egyptian Museum, home to some 120,000 incredible ancient artifacts. Let your guide introduce you to some of the highlights, including the star attraction: the treasures of Tutankhamun. Admire the boy king’s gold death mask, coffins and funerary treasures, and learn about his short and troubled reign. Then, enjoy some free time to explore the museum at leisure.
Pass By: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
When you finish your lunch you will drive to the oldest bazaar in the middle east Khan El-khalili to enjoy and where you can make shopping, after that go back to your hotel by the end of day trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.