Guided Tour to Thanh Ha Pottery Village,Lantern Making Class & Basket Boat Ride
TOUR PROGRAM : Minimum : 2 Person Per Booking
Our Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Our first stop at Thanh Ha Pottery Village, where our guide will take you around the village to see local daily life, stopping at one of the typical family businesses to learn how to make pottery and get some souvenirs to take home.
We will then stop at the small family lantern factory to learn how to make lanterns. Experienced teachers will show you how it is done and you will get to make a lantern to take home.
Our next stop is Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you take a ride in a bamboo basket boat, and you will have a chance to fish for crabs.
After the basket boat ride,a relaxing foot massage at local family
Lunch or Dinner cooked by a local family.
12:30/18:00. we return you to your hotel
This Tour an ideal tour for couples, small group or families of all ages, making sure you undertake fun activities together
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Village Entrance Tickets
- Basket Boat Ride Fee
- Lantern Making Class Fee
- Lunch at Local Family Restaurant & Foot Massage, Water
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Thanh Ha Pottery Village, our guide will take you around the village to see the local daily life, stop at one of the typical family to learn how to make the pottery and get some souvenirs to take home
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Nipa Palm Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoi An Handicraft Workshop, 9 D Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An Vietnam
at local lantern craftsman. you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the many stages of making them. After that you can make your own lantern, decorate, pack and keep it as a souvenir during the time in Hoian.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.