Guilin Yangshuo Day tour from Nanning by Round Way Bullet Train
Visit highlights of Guilin and Yangshuo including Guilin Reed Flute cave & Twin pagodas and Yangshuo West street, and Yulong bamboo boat of Yulong river area and Yangshuo Xianggong hill with this private day tour. You will be picked up and dropped off at Guilin train station.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private driver & air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking guide
- The round way train tickets with the second class ticket
What's excluded :
- The drinks and food
- The entrance tickets around 280RMB per person
- Entry/Admission - Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Entry/Admission - Yulong River
- Entry/Admission - Xianggong Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan), 0773-2695075, Guilin 541001 China
We will delivery the train tickets to your hotel concierge in Nanning and you can take a taxi to your hotel to Nanning central or east train station and you take the bullet to Guilin North train station which is 2.5hrs driving only. You will arriving in Guilin train station before 10am, we will book the G1546(07:45am--10:09am) for you.
Our guide and driver will sign your name and meet you at the Guilin train station arrival gate.
First, we will stop for Guilin Reed Flute Cave and we will visit the cave for 40 minutes.
As a brilliant Karst cave marked on almost all travel itineraries, Reed Flute Cave got its name from the verdant reeds growing outside it, with which people make flutes. Actually, inside this water-eroded cave is a spectacular world of various stalactites, stone pillars and rock formations created by carbonate deposition. Illuminated by colored lighting, the fantastic spectacle is found in many variations. Walking through the serried stone pillars, tourists feast their eyes on changing spots, feeling they are in a paradise where the Gods live.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Yulong River, Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
After the Reed Flute cave, we will transfer to the Yanshuo Yulong river and need 90 minutes driving.
At Yulong river area, we will take a bamboo boat at the river and can do the short hiking along the river as well.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xianggong Mountain, Xingping Town, Yangshuo County 541906 China
After the Yulong river tour, we will continue to the Yangshuo Xianggong hill.
The hill need 450 steps walk and need 15 minutes climb. When you reach the top of the hill and you can enjoy the 360 degree view of the Li-River and karst mountrains.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: West Street, East Side of Li River, Yangshuo County 541900 China
Finally, we will have a late lunch at the Yangshuo West street and you can rest and walk around the street before we head to the Guilin train station.
We will plan to the Guilin train station around 17:30 and need to leaving West street at 16:00 and we will book the D1503( 18:01--20:22) for the you.
When you arriving in Nanning train station then you can take a taxi back to your Nanning hotel again.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Guilin, Guangxi, China
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/29/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The child less than 5 years old or 1M can NOT take the Yulong bamboo boat.
- The tour may not available during the Chinese festivals due to no train tickets, like the Labour Day, Moon festival, National day festival etc....
- The Senior people more than 70 years old can NOT take the Yulong bamboo boat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.