Gyeongbokgung Palace Hanbok Rental Experience in Seoul
This is not only about the hanbok rental, but also providing a space for tourists to understand Korean culture and enjoy the experience of wearing a hanbok. Rentals range from 1.5 hours to 4 hours. You can choose either a basic hanbok, or a hanbok with a theme.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Basic hanbok rental
- Hair styling
- Local taxes
- Skip the line access
- Inner skirt (if package option is selected)
- Locker to store personal belongings (if package option is selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Accessories (optional)
- Self studio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
A more colorful and fancy pattern style, including king's and queen’s hanboks.
What Korean people wear at holiday. It is a graceful and a pleasantly simple hanbok.
▷Self studio (only at Gyeongbokgung Palace branch)
A studio where customers can take picture themselves. There are 15 kinds of Korean traditional sets and various historical backgrounds.
▷Hair styling / Accessories
You can have perfect hanbok styling as you have gorgeous hair styling service by the staff and use of various accessories. Hair styling is free. Accessories are an extra charge.
From 1.5 hours to 4 hours (during operating hours)
• Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
• Hanboknam, 17, Bukchon-ro 5ga-gil, Jongno-gu B2,b3, Seoul 03053 South Korea
Departure Point :133-5 Sajik-ro, Sajik-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sizes from S~XL available for males and females
- Bring ID or passport
- The time for selection is a half-hour. If you exceed the 30 minutes, the exceeded time will be considered part of the rental time.
- You can try on a hanbok twice
- If you exceed the return time, there is extra charge: -Traditional hanbok: 1,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person) -Theme hanbok: 2,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person).
- If the hanbok is damaged or dirtied, there is an extra charge so please be careful.
- If you lose the accessories and/or the locker key, you will be responsible for paying for those items.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.