Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay -Cat Ba Island 2 Days 1 Night On Doris Cruise -5 Star
Experiencing in tourism over 20 years, we always desire to give fabulous and perfect services to the passengers to visit Halong and Lan Ha Bay Viet Nam. It is one of our motivation to develop Doris Cruise – truly 5 star cruise to discover the new route from Halong – Natural World Heritage site in Vietnam and Lan Ha Bay – the largest and most glamorous bay in Cat Ba. We deeply believe that you will love our services and experiences that Doris bring to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi - Halong Bay - hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Accommodation on Board: Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
What's excluded :
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- Limousine Luxury Bus
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: HANOI- HALONG – LAN HA ON DORIS CRUISE
Stop At: Hai Duong, Hai Duong, Hai Duong Province
08:30 – 9:00: Our tour guide and Limousine pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
09:00: Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:30: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
Stop At: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30 transferred by speedboat to Doris Cruise. Welcome to Doris Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
Pass By: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Do kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao Islet
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
17.30: Come back to our Doris Cruise and participate in our sunset party with fruit, cake and wine. Take photos and relax.
18:00 – 18:15: Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Doris Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:00: Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise with buffet BBQ food.
21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, listen to music, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the Doris Cruise.
Accommodation included: Overnight on the Doris Cruise
Day 2: DORIS LAN HA – HA LONG CRUISE- HANOI
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00 – 7:45:
– Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
– Have breakfast.
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09.30: Come back to Doris Cruise and check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:00: Have last buffet lunch at the cruise
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
11:30: Doris Cruise are landing near Tuan Chau Harbor and transfer guest to Tuan Chau, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Return to Hanoi by Limousine.
13:50 – 14:00: Stopover in Hai Duong province to relax.
15:00 – 15:15: Arrive in Hanoi
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourist at hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter- Hoan Kiem lake and at Halong harborPorts
- Tuan Chau International Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.