Half Day Absheron Private Tour
Tour to Absheron Peninsula including Burning Mountain, Fire Temple State historical and cultural Natural Reservation to see the symbol of Azerbaijan (Land of Fire), Mardakan Castle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Museums entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ateshgah - Fire Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mardakan Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ateshgah - Fire Temple, Сураханский район, Baku Azerbaijan
The Baku Ateshgah often called the "Fire Temple of Baku" is a castle-like religious temple in Surakhani district, a suburb in Baku, Azerbaijan. Based on Persian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu, Sikh, and Zoroastrian place of worship.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mardakan Castle, Mashadi Azizbayov, Mardakan AZ1044 Azerbaijan
The quadrangular Mardakan castle was built in the middle of the 12th century by Akhsitan I, son of Manuchihr III. It was erected after a victory of Akhsitan I. The tower was used as a shelter and observation point of feudals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yanar Dag, Azerbaijan
Yanar Dag (Azerbaijani: Yanar Dağ, meaning "burning mountain") is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan (a country which itself is known as "the Land of Fire").
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.