Half-Day Acapulco Walking Tour with Fort of San Diego
Safe Very Small Group.
See the cliff divers of Acapulco and visit the Fort of San Diego, which houses a museum with exhibits on the area's historical highlights. This half-day walking tour takes you around the Zócalo and to the steep ledges of La Quebrada with a guide to watch the popular diving spectacle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - El Fuerte de San Diego
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costera, Acapulco Mexico
This is the Main Avenue of Acapulco. We walk some time along this to get into the Fort.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Zocalo, Costera Miguel Aleman, s/n Frente al Muelle Central, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
Main Square of Acapulco. Downtown area. Cathedral.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
The home of the High Cliff Divers of Acapulco. We stop there to see the show.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Fuerte de San Diego, Calle Hornitos s/n Colonia Centro, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
The home of the Historical Museum of Acapulco
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindly contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phoneor to our email. Muchas gracias and Welcome!Airports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.