Half day Addis Ababa city tour
Whenever you have a short time,it is the best half day tour you can have.It gives you the glimpse of Addis Ababa as a capital of Africa and Ethiopia with our many years experience and quality service which is really value for money.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Service charge & tax
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Entry/Admission - Holy Trinity Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Photography & video fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Ethiopia, King George VI Street, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
The museum houses Ethiopia's artistic treasures. It contains many precious local archaeological finds such as the fossilized remains of early hominids, the most famous of which is "Lucy," the partial skeleton of a specimen of Australopithecus Afarensis, work of art and many more to see.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Merkato, Fit. Habte Gyorgis St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Mercato is the largest open air market in Africa, covering several square miles and employing an estimated 13,000 people in 7,100 business entities. The primary merchandise passing through the Merkato is locally-grown agricultural products — most notably coffee.You realize the real life of the people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holy Trinity Cathedral, Aratkilo area Addis, Addis Ababa 123 Ethiopia
The cathedral bears the title 'Menbere Tsebaot', or 'Pure Altar'. The church compound is the burial place for those who fought against the Italian Occupation, or those who accompanied the Emperor into exile from 1936 to 1941. The Emperor Haile Selassie and his consort the Empress Menen Asfaw are buried in the north transept of the cathedral. Other members of the Imperial Family are buried in the crypt below the church and the museum with interesting church collections.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your location. Airports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/3/2021 - 2/1/2021
1/3/2022 - 2/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.