Half Day City Tour and Optional Water Village Experience
This tour is a good introduction to Brunei as you drive pass the Lapau (the Royal Ceremonial Hall), Dewan Majlis (Parlaiment House) and Sir Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, and visit the Museum, The Royal Regalia Centre, Jame' Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque and Istana Nurul Iman (Sultan's Palace).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local, professional, English speaking guide
- Full commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (City Centre hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Royal Regalia Museum
- Entry/Admission - Istana Nurul Iman
What's excluded :
- See the main highlights of Brunei's capital city, Bandar Seri Begawan, on this half-day tour. From the city's iconic buildings and historic museums to its beautiful mosques and the majestic Sultan's Palace, get a comprehensive overview of the area's best in a short period of time.
After a quick pickup from your hotel, drive past Bandar Seri Begawan's historic sites: Lapau, Brunei's royal ceremonial hall, and Dewan Majlis, the stunning parliament house. Next, visit the majestic Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, often regarded as one of the most beautiful mosques in the region. Take time to admire the modern Islamic designs, a fusion of Mughal and Italian styles.
Continue your tour by exploring the Brunei Museum and the Royal Regalia Center to learn about Brunei's unique culture and heritage before stopping at the enormous Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque. Your last stop is Istana Nurul Iman, the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei. Marvel at its grandiose architecture and don't miss this opportunity to snap photos of one of the largest residential palaces in the world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children (below 2 years old) are complimentary
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mosque will be close on Thursday & Friday for Non-Muslim visit
- No photographs allowed to be taken in the mosque & Brunei Museum
- Ladies visitors are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque
- Shoes are to be taken off before entering the Mosque or Royal Regalia.
- Shoes to be taken off before entering to Royal Regalia Centre
- Prices not applicable for Cruise Ship passengers
- Tours can be conducted in small groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.