Half Day Desert Tour
4 hours, out of city Tour
Covers: culture, tradition, history,nature.
From Manama city, to first oil well in the region. to amazing tree of live. Photo stop at BIC Bahrain international Circuit Formula one.
Then back to history of Dilmun civilization. 4000 years Burial Mounds. and stop for Pottery Maker workshop.
What's included :
- Bottled water,
- Live commentary on board
- Professional Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Face mask
What's excluded :
- Any additional request by guest
Stop At: Oil Museum and first oil well, Jebel Dukhan, Manama Bahrain
1932 was the first oil well in the west side of the Gulf sea.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tree Of Life, Jebel Dukhan, Manama Bahrain
More than 400 years tree in the middle of the desert.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bahrain International Circuit, Gate 255, Gulf of Bahrain Avenue Umm Jidar, Manama 1062 Bahrain
First circuit to be built in the desert
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Royal Camel Farm, King Fahad Causeway, Manama Bahrain
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dilmun Burial Mounds, Shaikh Hamad Street, Riffa Bahrain
More that 4000 year.s old grave yards. And pottery maker workshop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized