Half Day Dhow Cruise in Oman
Enjoy a guided, 3-hour dhow cruise to Fjord of Khor Sham, with one stop in Telegraph Island for snorkeling and swimming. Snorkeling equipment, mask, and towels will be provided for your swimming. Fruits and refreshments will be provided on board and there is a 95% chance to see dolphins. Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Khasab Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (as per request within Khasab)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (as per request with extra charge if outside Khasab)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
- Border crossing fee (extra per passport) for UAE Residence Visa holder: 35 AED - UAE Exit fee and 5 OMR Oman Visa fee
- Border crossing fee (extra per passport) for Tourist/Visit Visa holder: 35 AED - UAE Exit fee and 20 OMR Oman Visa fee
- Departing your hotel, the port, or agreed meeting point, you'll begin a half Day Dhow Cruise to Khor Sham in azure waters through a majestic fjord (Khor), surrounded by spectacular mountains and serene remote white sand beaches. At the entrance of the fjord you'll enjoy dolphin watching. The Dhow will anchor at Telegraph Island or near Telegraph Island during the cruise for swimming and snorkeling in pristine waters teeming with friendly colorful fish. Soft drinks, fresh fruits, coffee, and tea is offered. Snorkeling equipment and life jackets are included. After the tour, drop-off is the same as departure point approximately 3-hours of your chosen time.
Departure Point :Khasab PortHotel (as per request within Khasab)Designated meeting points (as per request with extra charge if outside Khasab)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All passengers must carry their original passports with minimum 6 months validity.
- Passengers coming with a rent a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car company.
- minimum of 2 pax to avail the Morning Half day cruise and Minimum of 4 pax for Afternoon Hallf Day cruise
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.