Half Day Florida Keys Tour from Key West
With your friendly & knowledgeable tour guide, this 3.5 Hour VIP Tour of the South Keys promises to amaze you. En route, you’ll learn the history, culture, and ecology of the Florida Keys, listen to island music, & enjoy the breathtaking scenery! Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, and point out wildlife.
* We drive you from island-to-island on the iconic Overseas Highway, about 35 miles from Key West & over 20 bridges
* Experience world-famous Bahia Honda State Park: dip your toes in the Gulf of Mexico AND the Atlantic Ocean, walk on a historic railroad bridge for spectacular views, and more!
* Photograph endangered Key Deer on Big Pine Key on our world-famous Key Deer Safari
* Visit the Blue Hole to check for alligators and other native wildlife
You'll love this tour so much, you'll book it again next year!
We sanitize our tour vehicles before each tour in accordance with CDC recommendations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local Driver/Professional Tour Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir Water Bottle & Filtered Water
- Entry/Admission - National Key Deer Refuge
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Honda State Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Overseas Highway, Key West, FL
Enjoy the scenic views as we drive over countless bridges and across numerous islands along the iconic Ocerseas Highway.
Stop At: National Key Deer Refuge, 30587 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3400
Photograph endangered Key Deer on our world-famous Key Deer Safari.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Hole, Key Deer Boulevard Off U.S. 1, Mile Marker 30, Big Pine Key, FL
Look for alligators and other wildlife in the most eco-diverse body of water in the Florida Keys.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bahia Honda State Park, 36850 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043-3517
Explore one of Florida's most spectacular parks. Walk on top or underneath a historic railroad bridge, wade in the warm water of the Gulf of Mexico AND Atlantic Ocean, stroll the beach, and enjoy the scenery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up at your Hotel, Vacation Rental, Private Home, or any other requested location in KeyWest or Stock Island.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Short walks on uneven surfaces - wear your walking shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled by operator due to severe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are available for purchase
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.