Half Day Gobustan & Mud Volcanoes Private Tour
This 4 hours tour to Gobustan is especially designed for tourists and visitors who are interested in Stone Age period of humanity, Unesco’s World Heritage and history, also tourists will have chance to see a group of Mud Volcanoes and Witness eruptions of mud volcanoes. Over a thousand mud volcanoes are known to exist in the world and some 400 of those are in coastal are in Azerbaijan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Museums entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Entry/Admission - Mud Volcanoes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gobustan Rock Art, Gobustan Settlement - Garadagh District 60 km South of Baku, Qobustan 1080 Azerbaijan
Gobustan State Reserve located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles (64 km) southwest of the centre of Baku was established in 1966 when the region was declared as a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the ancient carvings, mud volcanoes and gas-stones in the region. Gobustan State Reserve is very rich in archeological monuments, the reserve has more than 6,000 rock carvings, which depict primitive people, animals, battle-pieces, ritual dances, bullfights, boats with armed oarsmen, warriors with lances in their hands, camel caravans, pictures of sun and stars, on the average dating back to 5,000-20,000 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mud Volcanoes, Dasgil Hill, Qobustan 3700 Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan has the most mud volcanoes of any country, spread broadly across the country. 350 of the 800 volcanoes of the world are in the Azerbaijani Republic. Local people call them “yanardagh” (burning mountain), “pilpila” (terrace), “gaynacha” (boiling water) and “bozdag” (grey mountain) alongside its geographical name – mud volcanoes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.