Half-Day Guided Barcelos Highlights Tour from Braga
Enjoy a 4-hour guided tour in the center of Barcelos and visit the main highlights of this beautiful city. Then take a panoramic tour around the city in a mini bus. On this tour, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot about the historical heritage of the city. End with a sunset and a breathtaking view (evening tour only).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Start the tour with a hotel pickup from your accommodation in Braga. This 4-hour tour aims to show the best of Barcelos. Visit the monuments, with an explanation of the main architectural characteristics, cultural and historical meanings. Meet the locals and the essence that usually goes unnoticed to the common visitor. The points of interest of this visit are: The Medieval Bridge, Archaeological Museum (Palace of the Counts of Barcelos), City Hall, Largo do Apoio, Torre da Porta Nova (Barcelos Rooster Interpretive Center ), wall (original), Bom Jesus da Cruz Temple, Balneário de Castrejo and Faria Castle (ruins). If you opt for the evening tour, you will enjoy a beautiful sunset.
Departure Point :Accommodations or:Center of Braga, Esposende, Vila Nova de Famalicão
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Instant confirmation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.