Half-Day La Paz City Tour
Observe the contrasts and secrets of La Paz from its crowded streets to its modern cable cars on your half-day city tour. Feel the indigenous culture in the streets and view the impressive topography of the city of La Paz from strategic points such as Mirador Killi Killi and walk amazing places like the Valley of the Moon and its strange geological formations.
Enjoy round-trip transportation after meeting your guide in a central location to tour the city of La Paz and Valley of the Moon before being returned to the North end of Av. Mariscal Santa Cruz.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your 4-hour small-group tour departs at 2:30pm from a central location in a comfortable bus. You will be transported to the viewpoint of Mirador Killi Killi where your guide will explain the topography and relevant places of the city. This is the perfect spot to take impressive photographs of the city.
Then, by bus you will arrive at Murillo Square, the main square of La Paz, where you will see historical attractions such as the metropolitan cathedral, government palace and the constituent assembly palace. You can also see how La Paz people enjoy this square.
You will arrive at the Valley of the Moon to walk between impressive geological formations and natural mazes that seem from another world. The landscapes in the Valley of the Moon are wonderful for taking amazing photographs. The tranquility of the Valley of the Moon is an impressive contrast to the bustle of the city.
The yellow line cable car is the next stop on your tour. The bus will deliver you to Libertador Station and you will make an aerial crossing to view the secrets of the city from the air. You will see the snowy mountain called Illimani that is guardian of the city before reaching the station of Sopocachi to board the bus to the native center of the city.
The Witches' Market is a place full of traditions and objects to conduct Andean ancestral rituals. The Pachamama is very important to the inhabitants of La Paz because offerings is part of their life. You will observe objects related to black and white magic in this peculiar market.
Descend through the steep streets of the city surrounded by colorful handicrafts until you reach the Church of San Francisco, a majestic Colonial Baroque Mestiza Church. The tour ends in this sector where you can continue shopping, visit the Church and feel the beat and charm of the city of La Paz.
Departure Point :Hotel Rosario
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Concludes at San Francisco Church at the North end of Av. Mariscal Santa Cruz
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.