Half-Day Nanjing City Private Flexible Tour with Lunch or Dinner Option
Discover the enchanting Nanjing from its history, culture and ancient perspectives on this half day fully customizable tour. Enjoy a tailor made itinerary and your local expert guide will lead you to the incredible Nanjing city sites in line with your unique interests in mind. From historic mausoleum to ancient temples, from impressive museums to famed city wall, from local colorful markets to wonderful lake. Enjoy flexible departure time base on your own travel schedule, choose between lunch and dinner options. Private door to door transfers dedicated for you and your own travel party.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver with air-conditioned car
- Great Local guide
- Bottled water
- Local tasty lunch (If Lunch option is booked)
- Local tasty dinner(If Dinner Option is booked)
- Nanjing Hotel or train station pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees if apply
- Entry/Admission - Nanjing City Wall (Ming City Wall)
- Entry/Admission - Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nanjing City Wall (Ming City Wall), Nanjing 210001 China
Your local expert guide and the driver will meet you at your Nanjing hotel or Nanjing Railway or Nanjing South Railway station (If you travel by train). As exclusive private tour, your itinerary is flexible and can be fully customized around you. Following is the sample itinerary, please feel free to discuss with your guide if you want to make changes during the tour.
First pay a visit to the largest ancient city wall from Ming Dynasty built more than 600 years ago, take a nice walk along the wall, admire the impressive design and engineer of the largest castle-style city gate with 27 caves and various archways and yards for ancient military defense, enjoy the great view of old and new Nanjing from the top while learning the spectacular history from your knowledgable guide.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Purple Mountain (Zijin Shan), Outside Zhongshanmen , Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210018 China
Next head to Purple Mountain (Zijin Shan) scenic area, here choose to visit the city’s top attractions such as Dr. Sunyat Sen Mausoleum or Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum, China, Jiangsu Sheng, Nanjing Shi, Xuanwu Qu, 石祥路7号 邮政编码: 210014
Dr. Sunyat Sen Mausoleum was rated as National 5A attraction, this holy attraction is with magnificent architecture and historic impact and beautiful scenery surrounded by lush green mountains. Appreciate the elegant design and historic relics of the mausoleum, learn the fascinating history of 20 century China under the leadership of Dr. SunYat-sen, known as the “Great Father of Republic of China”, take in the beautiful panoramic view of the area while at the top.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty, Wengzhong Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210018 China
Xiaoling Tomb was inscribed as UNESCO World Cultural Heritages site, it is the largest imperial tomb made for the first emperor Zhu Yuan Zhang of Ming Dynasty and Queen Ma. Enjoy a nice walk in the sacred path way lined up with different mythical “animals” as guards, immerse yourself in the beautiful garden scenery from cherry blossom, lush greens to foliage in seasons, admire the impressive Ming Dynasty architecture while learn the fascinating history and custom from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nanjing Museum (Nanjing Bowuyuan), No.321 Zhongshan East Road, Nanjing 210004 China
As mentioned, you may substitute the above-mentioned attractions to other sites such as Nanjing Museum, Confucius temple, The Memorial of Nanjing Massacre, Chaotian Gong (Chaotian Palace), Jimin Temple, Xuanwu Lake etc.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to enjoy a delightful local lunch or dinner based on the option you choose.
After the wonderful tour you will be transferred back to your Nanjing city hotel or Nanjing railway or Nanjing south railway station if you travel by train.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up and dropped off at your Nanjing city hotel or railway station if you travel by train.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements if have at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.