Half day Private Tour of Nimes
In this Half day tour, you will see the highlights of The French Rome and bull-fighting city par excellence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in the morning in Arles towards for a ride to Nimes ,There you will enjoy a walk in the old town of Nimes were you'll visit the in the morning the local market Les halles and enjoy diffrent collored vegetables ,fruit and local delicious speciality from Nimes
In this walk you'll to visit an entirely intact temple from the 1st century BC, Maison carée afterward you'll explore a remarkably preserved Roman coliseum ,about gardens with ponds, fountains and sculptures lying below a Gallo-Roman tower and all of it in a pleasant city centre.
Finally your guide will get you back to Arles the start point .
Departure Point :Hotel sofitel Jules Cezar Arles 9 Boulevard des Lices, 13200 Arles
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.