Half Day Sarangkot Mountain View Trip
Sarankot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourists can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains such as Annapurna Massif, Fishtail Mountain, Dhaulagiri range, and Manaslu. Sarangkot is only 5 km from Lake Side from Pokhara and highest view point at 1592m high for Sunrise and Sunset view over the snowy peaks. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Sarangkot is a 1,600m high hill situated on the northern shore of Phewa lake. On the way to Sarangkot you'll pass through Schima-Catonopsis forest and there is a lot of opportunity to watch birds. It's a 2 hour walk from Phewa Lake. On reaching the hill, you can find good hotels and a tower on the top of the hill from where you can view the Pokhara Valley and also the wide range of Annapurna. .The Tour offers a preeminent mountain view with scenic local villages of different culture and tradition of Nepalese natives situated in the western part of Nepal at an elevation of about 1700m. Sarangkot is very popular for mountain scenery. Hiking around Pokhara, Sarangkot is one of the best hiking with family and friends having the splendid view of snow capped mountains and enjoying the greenly hills. Later on Back to Hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel you booked in Pokhara but preferred which is located in lakeside area. You need to give us name of the hotel at the time of booking or inform us about your pick up location at least one day before by mail or call. Pick up time 5 Am.
Departure Time :5:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.