Half-Day Teide National Park Tour
Take in the spectacular views of Tenerife's volcanic landscapes during a half-day visit to Mount Teide. The Teide National Park is home to UNESCO-listed natural wonders like the Pico Viejo volcano, the Roques de Garcia rock formations, and the out-of-this-world landscapes of Llano de Ucanca. Snap photos of the island from above as you explore Spain's highest peak. You'll also have the opportunity to ride the cable car up to the summit of Mount Teide at your own expense.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cable car tickets
- Entry/Admission - Teide Cable Car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Viajes Teide, Avda.Quinto Centenario 2 CC Paraiso del Sol L-5, 38660, Tenerife Spain
The tour stars from Los Cristianos
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
We will do several stop at the National Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Teide Cable Car, TF-21 Hwy, km. 43, 38002, Teide National Park, Tenerife Spain
You will be given time here to ascend the cable car ( if it´s open) if you so wish to do so or just spend time to absorb this stunning scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Please contact the local tour operator to arrange pickup, available in the south area of Tenerife (El Médano, Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos, Las Américas,Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, Playa San Juan, Alcalá, Playa de la Arena, Puerto Santiago and Los Gigantes)Please contact local supplier to arrange pick up if you are not staying in this area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.