Half Day Tour to Jerash Roman Ruins
This tour will bring you one of the most visited sites in Jordan, which is ancient Jerash. This tour is 2-3 hours and includes all fee taxes with accommodating guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
- English speaking guide in Jerash (around 2 -3 hours)
- Entrance Fees to all mentioned attractions
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverage.
- Tips and private expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerash Ruins, Jerash Jordan
A close second to Petra on the list of favorite destinations in Jordan is the ancient city of Jerash, which boasts an unbroken chain of human occupation dating back more than 6,500 years.
The city's golden age came under Roman rule, during which time it was known as Gerasa, and the site is now generally acknowledged to be one of the best-preserved Roman provincial towns in the world. Hidden for centuries in sand before being excavated and restored over the past 70 years, Jerash reveals a fine example of the grand, formal provincial Roman urbanism that is found throughout the Middle East, comprising paved and colonnaded streets, soaring hilltop temples,theaters, spacious public plazas, baths, fountains and city walls pierced by towers and gates. Beneath its external Graeco - Roman veneer, Its architecture, religion and languages reflect a process by which two powerful cultures meshed and coexisted - The Graeco-Roman world of the Mediterranean basin and the traditions of the Arab Orient.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick the guests from any hotel or meeting point in Amman
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.