Halong bay - Lan Ha bay 2D/1N with 5 stars cruise (tranfers on newest highway)
If you too tired to seaching the cruise for Halong bay. Because all boat look like each other and make you complicated. This is may the option for you.
1. Most Unique Route
Maya was the first company to receive full permission to tour Lan ha bay, and now has years of experience to guarantee an enchanting trip to the less visited areas.
2.Best Price Guaranty
With high standard service delivered by experienced, English speaking staff, dining options offering traditional Vietnamese culinary experiences, thoughtfully designed cruise routes and clean, exceptionally pleasing accommodation, Maya is proud of the value for money we deliver, with remarkably competitive prices
3.The most important one to make the excellent service, to constantly listen to and learn any feedback of customers to improve our service, to constantly researching, developing a new product and build the new remote to the gorgeous area with the path less traveled, to constantly keep environment in Halong Bay is our staff
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transfer 2 ways by shuttle bus - Luxury Cruise Lan Ha Bay (apply for 2 days 1 night)
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast)
- English speaking tour guide on boat, Luxury cabin with A/C - Sightseeing entrance fees
- Activities:Kayaking,Cooking class,Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permit)...
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY (L/D)
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
09h00: You will be pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the highway to Got Port, Haiphong where we arrive at around 11h30
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
12h00: Transfer by tender to the MAYA CRUISE. On the way to the main boat, you will have a chance to see Cai Trap canal.
12h15: We welcome our guests onboard the MAYA CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Lan Ha Bay & Ha Long Bay.
12h40: MAYA CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Have lunch while passing via the islets. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner.
15h00: We progress to Tra Bầu area of Lan Hạ Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. You can try at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim.
17h30: Returning MAYA CRUISE, you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal
19h30: Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting
21h30: Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation included: Overnight on Luxury board.
Day 2: DAY 2 : LAN HA BAY – HANOI (B/L)
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
06h00: Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve light breakfast.
Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out in bamboo boat to explore the bay in the area where the Toi Sang cave is situated.
9h30: Visit then return MAYA CRUISE for check-out procedures
10h00: Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch
11h35: We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark.
12h10: We bid farewell at Got port, this is the end of the program.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
14h00: Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip. You have free time expore Hanoi old quarter
• Breakfast: Breakfast and Lunch
Accommodation included: Not included on this day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 08.45 am - 09.00 am. Please note your hotel name and address for pick-up/Drop-off when you book the tour. If you are far from Hanoi Old Quarter, please meet our guide at the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House at around 09.00 am
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian food are available please inform us when you make booking
- Surcharge 20$/person for 3 days New years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.