Hamlet And Sweden Tour - Two countries in one day !
Join us in a full day's tour to Hamlet's Castle, where we travel up the coast road, Strandvejen and arrive in the charming old town of Helsingør, known as Elsinor in English.
After our visit to Elsinor, we sail across the Øresund to Sweden and travel along the Swedish country roads to the ancient City of Lund, where you can visit Lund Cathedral, which was completed in the year 1145. Behind the cathedral you can explore the tiny streets, with houses dating back to the 1700s. It's like stepping back into history!
Afterwards we travel to Malmö, Sweden's third largest city, where you will have a chance to do some shopping and take advantage of Sweden's lower purchase taxes, which means there are some very nice prices!
Finally we return to Copenhagen across the impressive Øresund Bridge.
!!! PLEASE, REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PASSPORT !!!
Let's Enjoy the Tours!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- trip ferry
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Journey over the Øresund Bridge between Denmark and Sweden
What's excluded :
- Entrance to all attractions - Castles and Museums.
- Entry/Admission - Kronborg Slot
- Entry/Admission - M/S Maritime Museum of Denmark
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oresund Bridge, E20, Malmo 216 30 Sweden
We will cross the bridge and we still stop for ten minutes for customers to take a photo
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Skt. Olai's Kirke, Skt. Annagade 12, Helsingoer Denmark
During their free time in Helsingør, customers will have the time to visit this Cathedral, a short walking distance from the bus stop.
Stop At: Lund Cathedral, Kyrkogatan 6, Lund Sweden
We stop outside the Cathedral and customers can choose to go in.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Botanical Gardens (Botaniska Tradgarden), 20 Oestra Vallgatan, Lund 223 61 Sweden
During their free time in Lund, customers will have the chance to visit the Gardens.
Stop At: Kronborg Slot, Kronborg 2 C, Helsingoer 3000 Denmark
During their free time in Helsingør, customers can choose whether to visit the inside of the castle or only walk around it (free option), or again visit the old town.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Little Square, Lilla Torg, Malmo 211 34 Sweden
Customers can choose to walk around the square or have a coffee in one of the cafes.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: HSB Turning Torso, 34 Oestra Varvsgatan, Malmo 211 13 Sweden
We will have a five-minute photo-stop here.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Malmo City Hall, Stortorget 3, Malmo 211 22 Sweden
The bus will stop here for one hour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Culture Yard, Allegade 2, Helsingoer 3000 Denmark
On the way to the castle customers can walk through the Culture Yard.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: M/S Maritime Museum of Denmark, Ny Kronborgvej 1, Helsingoer 3000 Denmark
Customers can choose to visit this museum instead of entering Kronborg castle.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Astoria, Banegårdspladsen 4, 1570 København, Denmark
Traveler pickup is offered
If you want a hotel pick up you need to send us an email.Please, be aware that pick-up can only be operated from the following hotels:from Admiral Hotel, at 08.50from Marriott Hotel, at 09.00from Tivoli Hotel, at 09.00from Astoria Hotel, at 09.15Please state tour booking number and the day, the tour and the number of people.You need to be ready at your hotels between 08.45 and 09.00.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Remember to bring the credit card that you booked the tour with, as Swedish Passport Cóntrol may ask you for this information on your entry to Sweden.
- A current valid PASSPORT is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Grab poles and seat backs in the bus/van are regularly cleaned at each stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.