Hannover Zoo Entrance Ticket
At the Hannover Zoo are nearly 3,500 animals representing 237 different species over 22 hectares. It was established back in 1865 and celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2015! The different zoo worlds show animals in scenic settings, without visible barriers. A 5 km long explorer path leads through the different exhibits.
Due to Covid19 please reserve you own Timeslot (free of charge) on the Zoo Hannover Website. The link you can find on your ticket
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Erlebnis Zoo Hannover
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Erlebnis Zoo Hannover, Adenauerallee 1, 30175, Hannover, Lower Saxony Germany
The 22 hectares of Hannover Zoo are home to more than 3,000 animals spread across seven spectacular themed lands: from Canada's Yukon Bay, populated by seals and polar bears, to the Indian Jungle Palace with its tigers, leopards and sacred grey langur monkeys, and the Australian Outback of kangaroos and emus. There is never a dull moment here, thanks to a daily programme of exciting animal shows, the feeding times with commentary, the themed restaurants and the ice cream factory.
Nowadays the zoo is visited by more than 1.3 million people every year. The traditional city zoo has meanwhile evolved into a unique Adventure Zoo!
Departure Point :Erlebnis Zoo Hannover, Adenauerallee 1, 30175, Hannover, Lower Saxony Germany
Departure Time :3/21/2020 - 10/25/2020
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Due to Covid19 please reserve you own Timeslot (free of charge) on the Zoo Hannover Website. The link you can find on your ticket.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.