Helicopter Tour Over Poas Volcano. 1 Hour Flight. Private Tour
Have the best experience of your trip to San Jose, Costa Rica, taking this unique and beautiful private Helicopter Tour over the Poas Volcano.
Poas Volcano is one of the most important attractions from San Jose and from the air is very impressive admire its huge crater, considered one of the largest in the world. This crater measures 1.5 kilometers in diameter (0.9 miles) and is 300 meters deep (900 feet). The summit, surrounded by beautiful rain forest, includes a volcanic origin lagoon called Laguna Botos. Its deep blue waters contrast with the dense tropical forest that surrounds it.
Take spectacular pictures of this amazing active volcano and be a witness of the volcano activity, the geysers, the fumaroles, the sulfur’s sediments and the emerald color lagoon inside the main craters. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers at a time. We offer headsets to communicate with each other and the pilot will provide an informative narration of the flight, that will last about 1 hour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Tour Guide just for you
- Private Helicopter just for you
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Poas Volcano National Park, Poas Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
we will flight ove the poas volcano national park
Pass By: Province of Alajuela, Province of Alajuela
Alajuela is a province of Costa Rica located just besides the Capital City San Jose. It is the province where is located the international airport. The province offer many touristy attractions, including volcanoes, waterfalls, coffee plantations, dairy farms and more.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all san jose hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.