Helsinki by Yourself with English Chauffeur by business car or luxury van 4-8 hr
Enjoy Helsinki by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Business Car Mercedes Benz E class (up to 3 passengers)
or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class (up to 6 passengers).
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Helsinki with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured private vehicle service. Hop aboard your minivan at Helsinki Port or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Business Car Mercedes Benz E class or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pick up and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle - 4 or 8 hrs disposal
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur, 20 minutes waiting time
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private Guide
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Business Car Mercedes Benz E class or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V class.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Helsinki with ease with this private 4 or 8-hour chauffeured minivan service. Hop aboard your minivan at Helsinki Port or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of the city such as Kauppatori and Helsinki's harbor. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Helsinki Cathedral and Uspenski Cathedral: These two incredible cathedrals, the contrast with the sky and the incredible frontage inside and outside
• Temppeliaukio Church: The underground interior of the church was carved out of and built directly into the ancient solid rock of the Helsinki peninsula. In the inside, glorious natural light enters through the glazed dome.
• Seurasaari Open-Air Museum: If you want to learn about the way Finlanders lived in years gone by, this is the perfect place! It’s the largest outdoor museum in Finland and the guides are dressed in costumes demonstrating activities of daily life.
• The Market Square (Kauppatori): Try some real traditional Finnish food and buy local arts and crafts, or just enjoy walking by the open air market.
• Sibelius Monument and Park: Have a nice and relaxing afternoon activity away from the busy city while enjoying the impressive monument. Great place for photographers.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time included
PortsHelsinki West Harbour Cruise Terminal, West Harbor terminal two, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
OtherHelsinki, Finland - Your hotel or accommodation in Helsinki
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. PrivateVisit 4h Car or Minivan 10/11/2020 - 8/2/2022
PrivateVisit 8h Car or Minivan 10/11/2020 - 8/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Helsinki, FinlandHelsinki West Harbour Cruise Terminal, West Harbor terminal two, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.