Hermanus Cliffpath Walk
local knowledge, interesting walk
Professional guide with knowledge of the area as well as whales , fynbos, history & culture etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- entrance fees
What's excluded :
An informative, visually stunning walk from the Marine Hotel along the cliffpath to view the sites of the town of Hermanus. A visit to the war memorial, Whale museum , Old Harbour and other interesting places along the way. Distance tailored to suit fitness and time constraints. Whale viewing from the cliff in season, good birdlife encountered on occasion as well.
• The Whale House Museum, Market Square, Hermanus, Overstrand South Africa
• Hermanus Cliff Path, Westcliff Rd, Hermanus, Overstrand 7200 South Africa
• Old Harbour Museum, Old Harbour, Marine Drive, Market Square, Hermanus, Overstrand South Africa
Departure Point :132 Main Rd, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.