Hermitage and Winter Palace Private VIP Tour
The best price and no hidden fees! With this tour besides having a professional tour guide you will also have a professional photographer with you at all times taking astonishing photos and videos to capture your visit to this iconic place.
The biggest collection of art in the world, more that 3 million pieces from Spain, England, France, Netherlands, Russia and many other countries are here displayed and we show you all the best like Da Vinci, Rembrand, Murillo and so many more that is hard to mention all.
We will see the private art collection of Catherine II the Great and the chambers used by the Tsars for their grandiose events, the trip goes trough 3 buildings and more than 300 years of history.
The furniture made our of semi precious stones and metals, gold and silver incrusted in the walls, and marble sculptures in ever corner.
Later we will send you all the photos and videos by e-mail.
The perfect tour for any visitor to the city. A must place to see in your lifetime
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Photos and videos sent later by mail
- Entrance to the museum (skip the long line)
- Professional Photographer
- Professional Guide
- Pick up and Drop off in a high class vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Winter Palace of Peter I
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winter Palace of Peter I, Dvortsovaya Emb., 32 metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The Main Palace of the Romanov Family and the building of Catherine the Great. A place full of history and legends, wealth and myths.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The biggest collection of art and culture in the world more than 3 million works of art are displayed here, we will se the best of all.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna, Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
Traveler pickup is offered
The time inside the Museum is approximately 2.5 hours but if you pick up and drop off location is too far from the city center then that time may be reduced from your time at the palace.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.