High Tea Cruise on Popeye
See Adelaide from the best seat in the house, by cruising along The Torrens River in the heart of the city in a heritage icon. Join us for a one and a half hour cruise along The Torrens River for an authentic High Tea experience.
On the menu is a selection of finger sandwiches, scones, petit fours and a complimentary glass of South Australian champagne, beer, cider or soft drink on arrival and of course a bottomless cup or coffee or tea from T Bar’s Australiana collection.
Departing The Elder Park Landing, you will be served your refreshments and given time to catch up with friends and loved ones amidst a scenic tour of The Adelaide Riverbank on our very own Adelaide icon Popeye.
The cruise will take you past the Festival Center, Adelaide's SAHMRI building, beautiful parklands, Adelaide University and more.
Picturesque photo opportunities are a given.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Unlimited Australian tea and coffee are served throughout the cruise
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic Beverages - A complimentary glass of champagne is served on arrival for adults, and soft drink for people younger than 18 years of age. If champagne doesn't suit, beer, wine or cider is available upon request.
- Lunch - A full High Tea service is included, petit fours, savoury and sweet scones, tea sandwiches and mini desserts.
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Have your tickets checked at the meeting point for the cruise and be welcomed aboard with a glass of complimentary South Australian bubbles.
You will be shown to your table and our friendly captain will take you through a quick on board safety briefing.
Our captain will explain all items on the menu and our waiting staff will begin pouring your chosen tea or coffee on a table by table basis.
The cruise will set off from Elder Park Landing toward the Torrens Weir and all that's left is plenty of time to admire the stunning riverbank views and work your way through the delectable High Tea menu of the day.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, North Adelaide SA 5006, Australia
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Popeye isn't wheelchair accessible BUT if patrons are prepared for 6 steps up, over and into the boat with handrails it is possible. The Skipper will lend assistance. This may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- High Chairs for infants are available upon request prior to the High Tea start date.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or time
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.