Highlights of Marrakech Medina shopping tour
Before staring the shopping sightseeing you will be picked up by your private driver with your official tour guide, this tour will be inside the imperial city of Marrakech.
The option of shopping will be convenience with your guide by giving you the most important advices and secrets to find the best products quality with a very good price by navigating the souks alleys and the source of Medina's hand crafts.
you can customize your trip to suit your specific needs and the option to purchase items is always at your request.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to the attractions listed in the tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Majorelle
- Entry/Admission - Le Musee Berbere
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
You will start tour private shopping tour by visiting the prestigious Majorelle Garden, you will explore the mixture of old imperial architecture of Marrakech with the french influences.
You will feel why the attraction was the estate of both of the iconic French designer Yves Saint Laurent and the famous painter and botanist Jacque Majorelle.
You will walk around the pools with lotus flowers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Le Musee Berbere, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
inside Majorelle garden and adding to the prestigious sightseeing you will explore the Berber museum dedicated the Morish culture inside the museum you will see a very old antiques of costumes and craftworks, jewels adding to a very old musical instruments.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The next stop is to explore the largest Mosque in Medina of Marrakech, the mosque is knowns by several names such as Jamaa Elkoutoubia (Bookseller's Mosque).
In this attraction you will explore the Morish architecture from 11th century from the Mouahad's Dynasty.
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
After cultural, architecture and historical experience your official tour guide will assist and guide and give advices concerning the souks rules such as bargaining and the tips the get a very good shopping deal in the most bustling market that offer everything from colorful and traditional clothing adding to antiques fabrics, the leader articles (Bags, poofs, Berber rugs,...) in the lamp souks you will touch the Aldin lamps.
After that you will be guided to the spice marquet to explore the secret of the Moroccan foods and testing the different spices flavours.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up and drop-off to your Riad or hotel inside Marrakech city, if starting point outside of Marrakech maybe there is an extra for transportation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Adding to the liste of very important safety measures against COVID-19, You will be updated concerning the informations about the situation of different spots in our schedule, adding to other informations you will need that have relationship with COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.