Highlights of Rovaniemi and riverside sightseeing on bike
Experience the city of Rovaniemi by bike and the beautiful river banks of it. Easy tour, also suitable for kids.
per adult from
What's included :
- High quality wide tired fatbike
- Protective mountain biking helmet
What's excluded :
- Your personal travel and medical insurance.
- If you can ride a bike, you can join this tour. We ride mainly on roads and easy forest paths. Your guide takes you through the city centre and to the beautiful river side. Following the river side, crossing the Candle bridge and finding some easy mountain biking trails lets you experience all that Lapland offers!
Tour is suitable for children from 7 yrs and up!
Our professional biking guide can show you some sweet singletracks a stone's throw away from the city centre. To make riding easier and even more fun; book the tour with electric fatbike. It helps you to keep your heartbeat low.
On this tour you will not only the the beautiful riverside, but also some of the architectural pearls of Rovaniemi. We ride by Marttiini and Arktikum, over the Lumberjack Candle Bridge. If we are fast enough, at the end of the tour we will pass by the library designed by Alvar Aalto himself.
Departure Point :Meeting point at Hostel Cafe Koti reception 10 minutes before tour start
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required!
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.