Hiking in Tkibuli region. Day tour from Kutaisi
If you are tired of seeing too many touristic places in Georgia, come with us for the hike off the beaten track! We will explore together the wild Tsutskhvati cave and hike to Tskhrajvari “Nine crosses” mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
During this active day tour from Kutaisi, you will visit wild Tsutskhvati cave, one of the biggest and oldest caves in the world, it is not commercialized yet, so you can feel the real thing and visit it without tourist masses.
After a short hike and relax at the mountain river by the cave, we will continue to Tskhrajvari “Nine crosses” mountain, where you will enjoy beautiful panorama to the mountains and two lakes - Tkibuli and Shaori, and learn the story behind the “Nine crosses”.
• Tskhrajvari Mountain, Tkibuli 4300 Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all our guests in Kutaisi hotels, apartments, guest houses.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.