Hiking La Roqueta Island, Lunch & Drinks, Downtown, Cliff Divers 5 Hours Tour
Safe Very Small Group.
This an all inclusive guided hiking tour on one of the most beautiful placs in Acapulco, the Roqueta Island come and discover what only a few can. This is a very relaxing excursion.
Admire flora and fauna of this wonderful Island. You will later be driven to the Main Square of Acapulco and visiting the Cathedral. Then go see the Divers and have lunch in a Mexican Restaurant. Enchiladas or Tacos Dorados de Pollo, Burger or Club Sandwich.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
This an all inclusive guided hiking tour on one of the most beautiful placs in Acapulco, the Roqueta Island come and discover what only a few can. This is a very relaxing excursion. Admire flora and fauna of this wonderful Island. You will later be driven to the Main Square of Acapulco and visiting the Cathedral. Then go see the Divers and have lunch in a Mexican Restaurant. Tour will also include one stop for shopping where you will enjoy Margaritas & Beers.
• Playas Caleta y Caletilla, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
• La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
• Zocalo, Costera Miguel Aleman, s/n Frente al Muelle Central, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Kindly contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up.CRUISE: Right after the last security gate before you reach the street next to police station. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name.HOTEL: The lobby or entrance of your hotel.Muchas gracias and Welcome!Airports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.