Hiking mountain Visocica
Mountain Visocica is a natural border between Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Visočica got its name by the numerous high peaks, including Džamija (1967 m), Veliki Ljeljen (1963 m) and Vito (1960 m), as its highest ones.The northern side of Visočica is made up of mountain grasslands ranging from 1300 - 1400 meters above ground, and its southern lower part is overgrown with forest trees.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Equipment (backpacks and hiking sticks)
- Lunch box (sandwich, sweets, fruit and drinks)
- Transport to starting point and back
- Changing rooms, showers and lockers
What's excluded :
- Hiking clothing and shoes
- Transport to Konjic
- Breakfast and lunch
- 08:30h – 09:00h Arrival to agency – tourist info Visit Konjic and transport to the base
09:00h – 09:45h Renting of equipment and preparation for hiking
09:45h – 11:00h Transport to the hiking starting point (village Sinanovici/Luke – jeep / van)
11:00h – 16:30h Hiking on mountain Visocica (breaks for lunch box and taking photos)
16:30h – 18:00h Transport back to the base (showers and towels available)
Departure Point :Visit Konjic, Donje polje, Konjic 88400, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8 a.m.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Period: May - November
- Minimum 4 people
- Minimum age is 12 years (children under 12 with adult supervision)
- Recommended for everyone
- Fitness: average fitness
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.